There are two major parking areas for the building—surface lot and parking garage.
- The surface lot is the area located between the building and the parking garage. This area is reserved for tenant visitors.
- Please inform all visitors of the two-hour parking limit on the surface lot. Visitors parking longer than the two-hour limit should park in the parking garage. You can request a temporary access card by submitting a request through the Electronic Service Request System (Tenant Services).
- Access to the parking garage is controlled by the use of an access card. This card controls both garage and building access. To use your card, position it slowly in front of the proximity reader.
- There will be a short delay [about two (2) seconds] and the gate will open. It is important that you do not wave the card too fast in front of the reader as this may cause the reader to malfunction.
- It is also important that when entering or exiting, allow the gate to start down from the car in front of you before using your card. This allows the system to reset itself for each car.